Monday, May 22, 2006

results..... the one thing u don't look forward to....

results are out... stayed up last nite waiting for it to come.... not too bad, i must say... kinda expected worse... with the effort that i put in this sem, its kinda surprising what i got... well, many thanks to the group members for their help in the projects, think that was mainly wat help to lift up the grades... GPA still stuck around 3.2, when will it ever go up!! hahaha... new resolution for year 3, to bring GPA up to at least 3.4.... that means have to work like shit this coming year, but i guess its worth it... at least it will help me gurantee a place in sydney uni... kinda can't wait to get there to study, but think plans might have to be changed afterall... we shall see when the time comes ba...

saw this on my junior's blog, a song that says it all for me...
Blind
I was young but I wasn’t naive
I watched helpless as she turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
After all this timeI never thought we’d be here
Never thought we’d be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn’t make you see it
Couldn’t make you see it
That I loved you more than you’ll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like is was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
After all this timeI never thought we’d be here
Never thought we’d be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn’t make you see it
Couldn’t make you see it
That I loved you more than you’ll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this time
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn’t make you see it
Couldn’t make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
And I loved you more than you’ll ever know
A part of me dies when I let you go
well, i guess in life, u never always get wat u want... but maybe if u try hard enuff, u will get what u need.... just want someone to be there to lean on at times... just have to wait i suppose...
waiting...
waiting........
waiting...........
waiting.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

my pet!